Tuesday, February 24, 2009

`This is why I'm always staying in the dark. for Severus Snape.



New painting for Professor Snape.
Please click on the pic to view the full version~~~~~thx~~~~~~


Watercolor and Pencil.


Neyyyyyy..........I really should consider to buy a new scanner= =The old one's got to retire...
I have had this scene hovering in my mind for quite a long time. Now I'm satisfied that I finally got the chance to substantiate it. The Conversation between the two 'somebody' in this pic is a little different from my first draft in mind. However, the feeling didn't change.
Still loneliness and desperation, coldness and darkness.
And that is the very way young Severus impressed me.
Be neglected and abandoned by both muggles relatives and fellow wizards, he belongs to nobody other than himself. From then on, he forgot how to devote and how to accept. Even to Lily Evans. He was locked in himself by himself. His heart is a locked garden where love grows peacefully and silently but never flourishes.
He's always keeping secrets.
He's always reticent and sullen.
He's always maintaining a heart full of love.
But he never shows.
He's always staying in the dark.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment