Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day.

A day past in the voice of Kalafina.
+
Brenda's new pics were lauded in Dollsky forum.
And I finally decided to put up Olivia head for sale. I really don't want to do it but have no other choices. The somehow weird body-line of SD16 girl's body doesn't fit my style. And I 've tried the head on a Soom supergem body. The scene was terrible. Volks heads are too big for the kind of thin shoulders of supergem body, and it looks just like a strange mix&match... ...
If everything goes on track, I'll got the head sold and enough money for Luts' sleeping Moon received. Then definitely I'll get him back. Even the name for him is readily in my mind--Kampfer, adapted from Trinity Blood. A name of an ancient alchemist in Albion. Also the last name of my beloved Isaak Fernando Von Kampfer~~
Next doll in my wishlist will be a normal type Moon. Ahahaha!!! Gemini's always full of evil attraction......
Ball joint doll collecting is a terrible hobby...
+
Dolls already at home:
+Brenda, Soom Beryl
+Adrian, DOT Sha
+Lancelot, DOT Tender-Lahoo
+
Wish list(2009.2 version)
+Luts Sleeping Moon
+Luts Moon
+Dollstown Elysia
+AI Gabriel
+Others depending on Soom's Monthly Limited Edition......
+
Actually, after the return of my dear Brenda, I found that I lost all the passion in other girls... Brenda is always the most beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment