Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tears Yesterday.

I burst into tears.
I think that it must be a very long time since the last time I cry. I mean, I cried not because something moved me deeply but because the sudden flux of a kind of overwhelming emotion. I was almost desperate in that second or two. It all happened when I saw the word 'annoying' in Akari's text message.
I haven't thought of being an annoying person before. Never. Not once. I hate annoying people. But when I suddenly realized that I just can't help becoming one myself, I was destroyed by the shameful idea.
Ok, I won't be annoying any more.
Let it be. I will set you free. Of course I will.
It will be certainly irrational to ask you to go with me again.
I don't need to.
I've decided to struggle to get myself comfortable in the situation of loneliness.
Now I'm at home all the time, making love with my dear SAT books. I love them. I love English. I hate contact. And more, walks. My bedroom is my cave and my haven. It's my asylum. A place ready for insane people like me. Maybe I never told you that I extremely dislike the zoo. The smell, the peevish look of the manager, all messed up. Every time you seemed engaged in persuading me to date you there, I felt irrevocably upset.
Irrevocably upset.
I love the place infront of that shopping mall, well, any questions? I've set it as my gathering-point forever. I don't want to change my mind and I grudging in spending any time consider a change.
I can go to the bank alone, I don't need your accompany.
So you'll be happy now?
yeah. You certainly will.

But the diastrous consequence is that: You've Made Me Cry.
And I've made up my mind to get you pay for this.
Even if you compromised at last you still have to compensate.
Kiss me or bring me to ye bed.
Will you?
How dare you won't!!

I love you dear.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry dear
    I didn't want to hurt you
    Sorry dear
    Certainly I will kiss you
    Keep you in my arms
    I love you dear
    I love you

    ReplyDelete